Multiple District Vacant Positions
The Council of Governors advises applications are invited from Lions in good standing to fill the following vacancies. All Multiple District positions are honorary & every Lion is encouraged to apply.
1. Applications will only be considered if submitted on the current Nomination Form and received at the Lions National Office by the closing date.
2. Intending applicants must obtain a Nomination Information Sheet, Nomination Form and Job Description in relation to the position.
All candidates for Multiple District positions shall submit:
1. Current standard Nomination Form.
2. Curriculum Vitae (max 4 pages).
3. Covering letter detailing position applied for outlining specific skills, experience and aptitude as relating to the role.
Nominations must be received by the National Office by email or post no later than the dates noted below.
Late nominations will not be considered.
Any enquiries to be directed to the MD Secretary Rhonda Kaire on.
|MD POSITION JOB DESCRIPTION||APPLICATION CLOSING DATE|
|MD Fundraising Coordinator||3 years||asap||Obtain funding opportunities and advertising for Lions Clubs NZ and our programs. Position is commission based.||30 September 2022|